| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ufa in August is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 58.3mm (2.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 15:54 long with an average length of 14:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Ufa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ufa, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ufa:
- Ivdel', Russia - 718.6 kms (446.5 miles) NNE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 634 kms (394 miles) N
- Biser, Russia - 462.1 kms (287.1 miles) NNE
- Perm, Russia - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) N
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 382.7 kms (237.8 miles) NE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 380.5 kms (236.4 miles) NE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) NNE
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 517 kms (321.3 miles) ENE
- Kurgan, Russia - 616.3 kms (383 miles) ENE
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) SE
- Turgay, Kazakhstan - 769.5 kms (478.1 miles) SE